Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920

Acer Aspire One AOD150-1920



I was worried about getting one as I have had a 12" laptop and was not happy with screen size. But this screen is SO bright it does not even become a issue, not to mention the 1064x600 really makes it seem bigger!

Another bonus, this baby runs 7.5 to 8 hours due to the 5800Amh 6 cell battery! Sweet. Very happy with that. I heard most were shipping with the 4400Amh 6 cell which gives your 5-6 hours. I can run this all day or two before recharge, very nice! I have to keep looking at battery indicator in dis-belief that the battery is still 75% or 50%, it just lasts forever!

This is super portable obviously, and really how laptops SHOULD be. You can put on one leg, it doesn't weigh you down when actually sitting in your lap which is nice. I have had many laptops over the years, screen sizes and this one wins hands down for price, and performance. The unit is strong heavy duty case, compared to some newer thin plastic laptops.

Disqus Comments