Samsung Slate Blue Netbook


Samsung N130-13B 10.1-Inch Slate Blue Netbook - Up to 5.8 Hours of Battery Life

Purchased this netbook from Amazon Monday evening and received it on Thursday; fast shipping Amazon. This is a super netbook for $299.99. Color is matte blue and white which shows no fingerprints. Actually like the color better than I thought I would. Build quality is solid as you would expect from Samsung. Screen is matte not glossy which I also like. Very little bloatware to remove. I bought this for my wife who travels and has to give powerpoint presentations. Needless to say she loves this little thing. It will certainly make her travel easier, as this netbook is so small and light(2.8 Lbs). It is a simple netbook; doesn't come with all the bells and whistles, like bluetooth, 1.3 camera, etc. The wifi card found my AT&T Uverse device quickly, so I was on the internet immediately. Battery life is as advertised; it took me about 6 hours to run it down from initial full charge. Wife likes the touchpad, too; I use the usb mouse. If you want a solid, simple netbook with middle of the road battery life, you will like this little gem.
Out of the box, fully charge the battery(light on left front edge of netbook will go from orange to green when fully charged). Next boot up and it will lead you quickly through windows XP installation. Then configure it with programs like you want it. Then enjoy. It is a great product and a steal at this price.

READ MORE

Disqus Comments