Gateway LT2032u 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - Over 7 Hours of Battery


I bought the LT2030 about 1-2 months ago. While shopping in Best Buy, I was looking for a small unit with good battery life, a little more ram/hard drive space, and the capability to do low level gaming if it interested me. I had several choices which had decent prices, including an ASUS, Dell, Toshiba, and Gateway. In the end, the Gateway won me over. Firstly, it looks GREAT! It's a really awesome Candy Apple red. Secondly, the battery power can run as much as 7 hours long. The Asus ran a little bit longer, but the Hard Drive space was the major factor. The LT2030u was the only model with 250GB HD space. The other 3 models had about 100GB. For the same price as the other three ($349), the Gateway was obviously the best value.

READ MORE

Disqus Comments